NEW YORK - 111 MURRAY - FİSHER BROTHERS

Since 1915, Fisher Brothers has embraced the core values of conservative entrepreneurship, long-term vision, integrity and philanthropy to advance the firm's enduring achievements. Today, led by Arnold, Kenneth, Steven and Winston Fisher, the partners are proud to be carrying on a family business that has enjoyed nearly a century of uninterrupted growth. As the Fishers who came before them, each successive generation is committed to passing on a legacy even more luminous and promising than the one that was placed in their trust.

Fisher Brothers is a diversified, real estate firm active nationally. Returning to the familiar role of developer, the firm has re-entered the residential market with close to 1.5 Million square feet of space in development. Signature projects include 111 Murray, a 60 story luxury condominium located in the heart of Tribeca, and in Washington, DC Fisher Brothers recently completed Station House a 378 luxury rental apartment project.

COMPANY HISTORY

1990s through 2000s

In partnership with Property Group Partners, Fisher Brothers develops Station House, an office complex consisting of three connected buildings (100 F Street, 600 Second Street and 700 Second Street NE) with 1.6 million square feet on a 5.5-acre site, becoming Washington DC’s largest private office complex. In New York city Fisher Brothers develops Chartwell House, a condominium residence on Manhattan’s Upper East Side. The firm also sharpens its focus on investing, co-founding two private equity funds FdG Associates and, with Morgan Stanley & Co., the City Investment Fund, a $770 million investment vehicle which targets real estate investments in all property types within the five boroughs of New York City. City Investment Fund will go on to complete over $3 billion in development, debt and equity transactions.

Mid-1980s through 1990s

M. Anthony Fisher and Richard Fisher oversee extensive diversification, capitalizing on the firm's capabilities in building, leasing, management, and finance. The partnership forms Plaza Construction in 1986 as a full-service construction arm and Sandhurst Associates in 1992 as a provider of on-site management services.

Mid-1950s through Early 1980s

Fisher Brothers rewrites its business plan to focus on the development and management of commercial real estate investments, while diversifying its investment portfolio into non-real estate sectors. 

Fisher Brothers also begins building commercial properties. Starting with 400 Park Avenue, midtown tower construction and ownership grows to exceed eight million square feet, including such prominent corporate properties as 605 Third Avenue, 1345 Avenue of the Americas, 299 Park Avenue and Park Avenue Plaza.

1920s through Early 1950s

The firm focuses on residential properties in Queens, Long Island, Riverdale, Mount Vernon and Washington Heights. Development of major Florida hotels, including the Sherry Frontenac, leads to the firm's first foray into Manhattan.